Students are required to enrol in courses online at The Centre for U website.
As part of the enrolment process, you are required to read and confirm that you have read and agreed to the terms in this Student Information for U page.
There are several mandatory questions that you are required to answer to progress with the enrolment process, these form part of our government and regulatory reporting requirements, and are essential for you being enrolled and certified upon successful completion of courses.
Once your enrolment has been accepted by The Centre for U, you will receive an enrolment confirmation email. Please check your email spam folder if you have not received within days of enrolling.
The Centre for U publishes an up-to-date training calendar on the website, please check each course webpage for the delivery schedule.
As an RTO, we deliver the following nationally recognised accredited training courses:
- HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- HLTAID011 Provide First Aid
- UETDRRF004 Perform Rescue from a live LV Panel
- TLIF0020 Safely Access the Rail Corridor
- CPCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in construction industry
We also deliver non-accredited training courses, such as:
- Electricians Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- Construction Wiring (Initial and Refresher)
- Registered Electrical Contracting (REC) Course
- HSR Initial (and Refresher) OHS Training Course
- Mandatory Testing
Our courses are delivered by appropriately qualified and experienced educators, using a variety of delivery methods. We continue to review and assess our training and assessment delivery to ensure that it meets the needs of our students and the industry.
You must be deemed competent or meet any pre- requisite training, entry or pathway requirements for a training course. These are outlined on the relevant course information webpages or flyers.
For example, students enrolled in UETTDRRF06 Perform Rescue from a Live LV Panel course must complete HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation prior to undertaking.