As communities continue to respond to COVID-19 (coronavirus), we know that these uncertain times present unique challenges to us all. Please know that The Centre for U is here to support ETU members and families during this time.
At all times, The Centre for U is operating under COVID-19 Safe Plan.
Open and Safe Operations
We are advising all members, staff, training partners and stakeholders that The Centre for U will remain open and will continue service members and their families wherever possible. If a lockdown is in place over Greater Melbourne at any given time we may be required to temporarily close our doors.
To better protect the health and well-being of all, we have implemented the following measures:
- All members, staff and students must adhere to current and relevant DHHS guidelines regarding facemasks,
- All members, staff and students must sign in upon arrival,
- The DHHS’s physical distancing guidelines must always be observed within our facilities,
- COVID-19 related control measures will be outlined to members, staff, and students at the beginning of services,
- Hand sanitiser will be available upon entry to The Centre for U,
- Washing of hands will be encouraged during breaks,
- Daily disinfectant cleaning of all our facilities, including equipment after each use,
- Signs and posters about hygiene and distancing are placed around the centre; and,
- Our team are working to a COVID-19 Safe Plan.
By implementing these measures, we will be able to continue to deliver services in a safe and hygienic environment.
Should The Centre for U be required to change any bookings due to COVID-19 restrictions, we will honour any payments and liaise with you directly to reschedule bookings with minimal impact.
To learn more contact us today, our admin team can be reached on 1800 270 875 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more contact us today