As communities deal with the COVID-19 pandemic, we understand that it presents unique challenges to us all. Please know that The Centre for U is here to always support ETU members and families.
At all times, The Centre for U is operating under COVID-19 Safe Plan.
Open and Safe Operations
We are advising all members, staff, training partners and stakeholders that The Centre for U is open and continues to service members and their families. In the unlikely event a lockdown occurs at any given time, we may be required to temporarily close our doors.
To better protect the health and well-being of all, we have implemented the following measures:
- All members, staff and students must adhere to current and relevant DHS guidelines regarding facemasks,
- The DHS’s physical distancing guidelines must always be observed within our facilities,
- COVID-19 related control measures will be outlined to members, staff, and students at the beginning of services,
- Hand sanitiser will be available at The Centre for U,
- Washing of hands will be encouraged during breaks,
- Daily disinfectant cleaning of all our facilities, including equipment after each use, and
- Our team are working to a COVID-19 Safe Plan.
By implementing these measures, we will be able to continue to deliver services in a safe and hygienic environment.
Should The Centre for U be required to change any bookings due to COVID-19 restrictions, we will honour any payments and liaise with you directly to reschedule bookings with minimal impact.
To learn more contact us today, our admin team can be reached on 1800 270 875 or at [email protected]