Fees and Refunds – Terms and Conditions Policy
This policy applies to the administration and application of fees, charges, cancellations and refunds applicable to the provision of training courses, seminars, events and consultancy services provided by the Centre for U.
The Centre for U is committed to ethical financial management practices and these include a fair and reasonable approach to the setting and refund of fees to participants enrolling in training courses, seminars, events our consultancy services offered through the Centre for U.
Setting Fees and Charges
- Fees and charges are set by the Chief Executive Officer.
- Current fees are published on the website
- All tax invoices produced will include a breakdown of charges
- Fees and charges will be reviewed annually and adjusted accordingly
- Unless otherwise specified, course fees include the cost of all training and assessment materials, administration fees and material fees.
- Course fees include the issuance of one certificate upon completion or withdrawal from the course.
- Unless otherwise specified, seminar, event and consultancy fees are a once off, all-inclusive cost.
Free Upskilling Services – ETU Members
- To access the Upskilling Service for free, ETU members must be unemployed and meet the eligibility criteria as identified in the Eligibility section of our website
- To protect fees paid in advance. The Centre for U will not require a student to pay more than $1500 in advance for services not yet provided, either prior to course commencement or at any stage during their course.
- Course fees are to be paid in full at the time of enrolment.
- Where course fees exceed $1500, the Centre for U will create a payment plan for the student ensuring that at any given time, the total amount required to be paid will not exceed $1500 for training services yet to be delivered.
Cancellations and Refunds
- If a student/participant withdraws from a course, event, seminar or consultancy service after commencement of the service, all fees are non-refundable or transferrable.
- If a student withdraws from a course 5 business days or more prior to the commencement of the course a full refund is available.
- If a student withdraws from a course less than 5 business days from commencement a $70 cancellation fee will be applied.
- Exemptions to the refunds policy may be applied for medical grounds or extenuating personal circumstances. Students will be required to apply in writing to the Chief Executive Officer and will be advised within 14 business days.
- In the event that the Centre for U is unable to deliver the course in full, the applicant will be offered a full refund or the opportunity to transfer to a new course if one is scheduled.
To learn more contact us today