Check yourself – Understand your legal rights and make informed decisions.
Family Law Advice
Gordon Legal will provide a free initial consultation and a fixed fee for your legal services. That way you are fully informed of the costs upfront.
Criminal Law Advice
Beyond the free initial appointment Gordon Legal offers ETU members discounted rates for all Criminal Defence matters.
Workcover or Personal Injury Advice
Beyond the free initial appointment Gordon Legal offers ETU members discounted rates for all Workcover or Personal Injury matters.
- You can make an appointment to consult a lawyer by phone if you are unable to attend the Centre for U in person. Phone us on 1800 270 875 to make an appointment.
- if you are seeking legal advice outside of family, criminal or Workcover/personal injury law, please call our office on 1800 270 875.
- all industrial or workplace matters must be discussed with your Organiser first. They will refer you to the most appropriate legal service.
This service is free to ETU members and their families.
Duration: 1 hour
Location: The Centre for U – Level 3, 200 Arden Street, North Melbourne Victoria
The law can sometimes appear complex, or even conflicting. We’re all influenced by what we’ve been told, the news we read and what we’ve seen on TV.
However, it’s important to be informed and understand your rights and responsibilities when it comes to legal matters.
This service is available by appointment only during designated dates and times. Members may be eligible for a limited number of consultations.
To access Support & Health Services for free, you must be:
- A financial ETU member (includes suspended up to six (6) months)
- An ETU member for more than three (3) months
- A family member (of an eligible ETU member) who fits the definition
For more information read our Eligibility Policy
Kelly Leydon is a Principal Lawyer at Gordon Legal and is experienced in all aspects of family law.
CLICK HERE to view Kelly’s full bio.
Legal Advice Booking Form
Please complete your details below and our training administrator will be in touch to discuss available dates and times for a legal advice session.