Our response to COVID-19
At the Centre for U looking after the needs and wellbeing of our members, staff and community is our highest priority.
We’re monitoring the latest advice about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and guidance from the World Health Organisation (WHO) and The Australian Government in order to ensure we follow the latest guidelines while continuing to offer the level of service and support we are so committed to.
We would like to reassure everyone that we have put in place extra precautions and initiatives to make your visit to the Centre for U as safe as possible. Below are the steps we are taking:
- all future course bookings will be capped at ten (10) participants;
- desks will be spaced out in accordance with social distancing requirements
- we have increased office cleaning including all touch points;
- we encourage regular hygiene including washing of hands and will have sanitiser available at reception.
Your safety is our number one priority, so we’ve requested that if any team member feels unwell, they should remain at home and we encourage you to do the same. Please do not attend the Centre for U if you have:
- travelled internationally in the last 14 days, as per The Australian Government’s mandate;
- been in contact with anyone with a confirmed case of Coronavirus within the last 14 days;
- any flu symptoms such as fever, a persistent cough or shortness of breath.
From our family to yours, we thank you for your ongoing support and we hope you and your loved ones remain healthy during this challenging time.