Free webinar – Autism and Employment
Join us for information sessions and discussions with different perspectives on:
- Supporting the transition from education to employment
- Tools and services for awareness and understanding of vocational interests, career planning, and employability skills
- Disability employment services
- Supporting Autistic employees and employers
- What do autism positive organisations and managers look like?
- Autistic people sharing their experience of work
- Experiences of employers in supporting Autistic employees
This free all-day online webinar is suitable for Autistic people, parents, carers, educators and advisors, employers, managers, colleagues, and everyone who is interested in access and inclusion of Autistic people at work.
Date: 15th June 2022
Time: 9.30am – 3.30pm
Location: online via Zoom
Cost: free but registration is required