Workcover and Personal Injury Advice
Discuss your workcover or personal injury claim with a specialist lawyer
Workcover or Personal Injury Advice
Book in for a free initial consultation for any Workcover or Personal Injury matter.
Beyond the free initial appointment Gordon Legal offers ETU members discounted rates for all Workcover or Personal Injury matters.
- You can make an appointment to consult a lawyer by phone if you are unable to attend the Centre for U in person. Phone us on 1800 270 875 to make an appointment.
- if you are seeking legal advice outside of Workcover or Personal Injury, please call our office on 1800 270 875.
- all industrial or workplace matters must be discussed with your Organiser first. They will refer you to the most appropriate legal service.
This service is free to ETU members and their families.
Duration: 1 hour
Location: The Centre for U – Level 3, 200 Arden Street, North Melbourne Victoria
The law can sometimes appear complex, or even conflicting. We’re all influenced by what we’ve been told, the news we read and what we’ve seen on TV.
However, it’s important to be informed and understand your rights and responsibilities after you have suffered an injury at work.
This service is available by appointment only during designated dates and times. Members may be eligible for a limited number of consultations.
Eligibility – Support Services
To access Support Services for free, you must be:
- A financial ETU member (includes suspended up to six (6) months)
- An ETU member for more than three (3) months
- A family member (of an eligible ETU member) who fits the definition
For more information read our Eligibility Policy