First Aid for Babies and Children
Be prepared – Learn the skills to provide basic first aid to children and babies.
First aid for babies and children
This program will provide you with information and guidance to prevent injuries, and the knowledge and skills to provide basic first aid to infants and children. We also provide guidance on the legal aspects of providing first aid, infection control and recognition, and management of injuries commonly encountered by children and babies.
If you need immediate help call 000.
This service is free to ETU members, their families, and all Victorian union members.
BOOK YOUR TRAINING NOW
If there are no dates available you can call us on 1800 270 875 or send us an enquiry.
Duration: 3 hours
Location: The Centre for U – Level 3, 200 Arden Street, North Melbourne Victoria
- Chain of Survival – Calling for emergency services
- Legal requirements/duty of care
- Nose bleeds
- Seizures/febrile convulsions
- Practice on manikins
- Feedback forms and questions
Eligibility – Support Services
To access Support Services for free, you must be:
- A financial ETU member (includes suspended up to six (6) months)
- An ETU member for more than three (3) months
- A family member (of an eligible ETU member) who fits the definition
For more information read our Eligibility Policy
Resus My Bub
Post completion, you will receive a Certificate of Attendance.