Due to the return to Stage Three COVID-19 lockdowns, this service is temporarily unavailable.
Locate and repair damaged areas of the body and speed up the body’s own healing processes.
Our massage therapists offer a broad range of massage. The session is tailored to your specific needs which are discussed with your therapist at the start of your treatment.
This service is free to ETU members and their families.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT NOW
If there are no dates available you can call us on 1800 270 875 or send us an enquiry.
Duration: 45 minutes
Location: The Centre for U – Level 3, 200 Arden Street, North Melbourne Victoria
Pinnacle Health Group’s massage therapist Eden offers a broad range of massage. The session is tailored to your specific needs which are discussed with Eden at the start of your treatment.
A massage can:
- Improve blood circulation
- Clear waste products from your body
- Relieve cramps, spasms or pain
- Aid in recovery from injury
- Reduce anxiety and stress
- Promote relaxation
- Enhance general well being
Eligibility – Support Services
To access Support Services for free, you must be:
- A financial ETU member (includes suspended up to six (6) months)
- An ETU member for more than three (3) months
- A family member (of an eligible ETU member) who fits the definition
For more information read our Eligibility Policy
Pinnacle Health Group