Smarten up – Learn how to fuel your body the smart way.
Healthy Eating Workshop
Almost two in three adults are overweight in Australia, which affects stress, tiredness, and ability to work. Over time, it can also contribute to the risk of developing serious illnesses and other health problems. Knowing how to make positive food choices is essential if you want to stay healthy and well.
This service is free to ETU members, their families, and all Victorian union members.
BOOK YOUR WORKSHOP
If there are no dates available you can call us on 1800 270 875 or send us an enquiry.
Duration: 2 hours
Location: Centre for U – Level 3, 200 Arden Street, North Melbourne Victoria
Our healthy eating workshop provides you with information on:
- understanding the sources of nutrition and how it impacts health
- decision making and effective planning
- how to maintain a healthy lifestyle and
- support services available
Eligibility – Support Services
To access Support Services for free, you must be:
- A financial ETU member (includes suspended up to six (6) months)
- An ETU member for more than three (3) months
- A family member (of an eligible ETU member) who fits the definition
- A member of a Victorian union
For more information read our Eligibility Policy
Health and Wellbeing Training Consultants