Join Our Team
Want to get off the tools and find a change of scene? Why not join our team at the Centre for U?
The Centre for U is an education and well-being support centre based in North Melbourne. The facility has been established to provide quality training to Electrical Trades Union (ETU) members and the broader electrical industry.
We are searching for a full-time educator to deliver our non-accredited Construction Wiring and A-Grade Refresher courses and other electrical training, as required.
About the role:
As an Educator at The Centre for U, you will:
- Be responsible for the planning and delivery of Construction Wiring and A-Grade Refresher courses and other training, as required.
- Lead the review and improvement of learning and teaching resources
- Undertake applicable administration for courses delivered
- Participate in validation of assessment tools and resources, as needed
- Periodically consult with industry on relevancy of training
- Work collaboratively with The Centre for U staff to ensure that services delivered are of the highest standard
- Undertake ongoing professional development to ensure both industry and training currency
- Hold a current A Class Electrician’s licence
- Hold the TAE40110 or TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or Higher (or be willing to undertake this training)
- Demonstrate evidence of industry currency – minimum 5 years industry experience in the construction sector and willingness to participate in ongoing industry placement
- Hold a Police and Working with Children’s Check
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
An attractive package of $130k+ is available based on previous skills and experience.
For a confidential discussion, please contact the CEO on 1800 270 875.
Applications will close on the 17th of July unless the position is filled prior. Please apply by submitting a cover letter and resume.
To learn more contact us today