Discounted LEA assessments for COVID-19 affected Apprentices
Centre for U is teaming up with Future Energy Skills to offer discounted LEA fees to ETU Apprentices who have been stood down during the crisis.
Fourth-year apprentices who have been stood down from employment will receive a 30% discount off their LEA Assessment when they sit the assessment with Future Energy Skills (FES).
|LEA Assessment||Price||Discount||Discounted Price|
|Safe Working Practice (SWP)||$162||30%||$115|
|Licensed Electrical Theory (LET)||$106||30%||$75|
|Licensed Electrical Practice (LEP)||$276||30%||$194|
How to Apply
To take up this offer:
- Contact the Centre for U on 1800 270 875 and we will check your eligibility
- If eligible/approved, we will send your details to Future Energy Skills
- FES will call you to book your LEA assessment required.
Apprentices must be:
- Stood down or unemployed
- A financial ETU member for >24 months
- LEA assessment must be sat at FES
- The Centre for U must approve prior to the discount being offered by FES
- 30% discount applies to SWP, LET and LEP Assessments only
- The discount will only be applied once per apprentice (for each of the three assessments)
To learn more contact us today